Dragon Tae Kwon Do Club
STUDENTS WILL LEARN TO BE OBEDIENT!
ALL STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO EXTEND TO THEIR FELLOW STUDENTS THE COURTESY THAT THEY, IN TURN, WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE.
1. Instructor or instructors or any higher ranking assistant will be addressed as SIR!
2. Students will bow when entering and upon leaving the dojang.
3. Students will be in ranking order line-up at 6:05.
4. Students will bow to the instructor and to their opponent when commencing and terminating techniques or exercises.
5. Students will observe SILENCE during class unless asking a question.
6. Students will remove all personal ornaments (jewelry etc.) before entering the dojang.
7. Students will keep fingernails and toenails trimmed short.
8. Students will launder their doboks (uniforms) at the end of each training week.
9. Students will refrain from loud talking, horseplay and unnecessary noise at all times while in the dojang.
10. Students will not eat candy or chew gum while in the dojang.
11. Students will not smoke in the dojang.
12. Students will refrain from negative criticism of fellow students.
13. Any unsportsman-like conduct will constitute IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL and forfeiture of all existing dues.
14. Parents will not interfere with class workout by trying to help their child in anyway.
15. When entering any home, shoes will be taken off at the door before entering. (Mom's Rule #1).